Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CASology #2: HAPPY

CASology #2:  Happy by HikerCynthia
CASology #2: Happy, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
This little guy not only makes me smile every time I see him, he also makes me just plain HAPPY!

Conveniently, that's this week's challenge over on CASology where the cue word is HAPPY!

I stamped the gnome using Distress Markers (HAPPY) to color him then stamped the sentiment in black ink. I like how he's sitting right on the word too! HAPPY.

For a bit of shine, I dotted his eyes and colored his buckle with a sparkly gel pen. More HAPPY.


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank)
Stamps: Rubber Soul (gnome); Hero Arts (Thinking of You set)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Blank ink); Tim Holtz Distress Markers (Black Soot, Barn Door, Chipped Sapphire)
ETC: Sakura (glitter pen)




Have a HAPPY day and thanks for stopping by!! =D


~Cynthia

11 comments:

Ardyth said...

This is a great CAS creation - cute focal point and sentiment! I'm so happy you played along with CASology this week!

Melissa said...

I can see why he makes you happy! He's adorable! Wonderful CAS design!! Thank you for joining us this week at CASology! :)

Carole said...

Gnome's make me happy too! So sweet;)
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Bonnie said...

He's making me smile too! Love all the white space and of course that little gnome!

Mynn xx said...

Ditto to what Bonnie said--that little gnome made me smile when I saw him on the CASology site! Fabulous CAS design--the white space is amazing!!! :) I hope to see you join in the fun at Technique Tuesday as well--I'd love to see your creation for this month's challenge! :)

Rosemary said...

your card made me smile the moment i saw it! definitely happy!! thanks for playing along with CASology!

Jen W. said...

I love how your little gnome is standing on top I'f the sentiment! So cute! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Patrice said...

Love that little gnome! Happy, happy! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-29.html

Karen Dunbrook said...

just adorable.....

Lucille K said...

OHhhhh I just love Gnomes and he's one cute guy. Very sweet card :)

farmhouse-story said...

he cracks me up--too cute!