Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wearin' o' the Green

Wearin' o' the Green by HikerCynthia
Wearin' o' the Green, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Super simple card today! Two stamps, one ink, two pieces of cardstock.

I stamped the shamrock on the green cardstock and the sentiment on the light green cardstock, which had been cut with pinking scissors.

The end. =D


Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); Bazzill (green and light green cardstock)
Stamps: Hampton Arts (both stamps)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Forest Moss)
ETC: Fiskars Paper Edgers (Pinking); Glue Glider Pro



I've already mailed off the St Patrick's Day cards....without photographing several of them. Oops. ;-)



Thanks so much for stopping in today--I love it when you visit!!

~Cynthia

3 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

I love the texture in your cardstock- it makes me just want to pick it up! Whoever gets this wonderful card will feel very lucky!

Bonnie said...

This is a super CAS card!

farmhouse-story said...

Adorable Cynthia! Happy St. Patrick's Day!