Thursday, March 22, 2012

Starting Points with Shimelle

Another scrapbook page based on Shimelle's Starting Points challenge.

I used lots and lots of BoBunny papers! Man, I love their stuff!! ;-)

The shot of the seagull in mid-flight was taken on the coast of South Carolina at one of my most favorite places to be--Hunting Island State Park.


Supplies:
Papers: BoBunny (Ad Lib: This N That, Vertigo); 3 Bugs in a Rug (Dream); Paper Trunk (Socialite Gala); K&Co (Wild Saffron pad)
ETC: Nestabilities (Labels 9); Pink Paislee (Enchanting Alphabet Stickers); Recollections (Alphabet and Number Stickers); Authentique (Petite Type Circle); Punch Bunch (Daisy punches--small, medium and large); Zig Two-way Glue Pen; Glue Glider Pro


If you find the time this week, come play along with Shimelle! Thanks for stopping by to check out my take on her Starting Points challenge!


~Cynthia

6 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

i esp. love the little black specks on this great page! when i tried that--what a mess!

Bonnie said...

What an awesome picture! It certainly deserves it's own page. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

that is an amazing picture - you certainly did it justice with this gorgeous layout!

Carolyn Dube said...

I love how you used the file tab on the photo and the negative space from where you punched out the tab!!

mn36 said...

beautiful page!

Jules said...

Another beauty Cynthia.

I think you should add to your supplies list "a great photographer and camera".

You do really well to get such great shots!!

Love Jules xx