I know, I know. I gotta quit goofing off with the scrapbook pages and get to the Easter cards!
But Shimelle's challenges are so FUN!
And look! I used ORANGE. I think I should get extra points for using orange in a layout!! ;-)
All the lovely orange papers came from the lovely Jenn at Studio Jenn. (Thanks, Jenn!!)
Shimelle challenged us with a layered layout. She actually used two photos; I chose to use only one.
I love how the gray-blue of the wood and the brown of the cattails just pop right off the page amidst all that lovely red-hot orange!
So that's it from me today. Tomorrow..I PROMISE...I will get going on my Easter cards. I pinky swear, even. ;-)
Thanks so much for dropping in for a look! Have a wonderful day!!
~Cynthia
But Shimelle's challenges are so FUN!
And look! I used ORANGE. I think I should get extra points for using orange in a layout!! ;-)
All the lovely orange papers came from the lovely Jenn at Studio Jenn. (Thanks, Jenn!!)
Shimelle challenged us with a layered layout. She actually used two photos; I chose to use only one.
I love how the gray-blue of the wood and the brown of the cattails just pop right off the page amidst all that lovely red-hot orange!
So that's it from me today. Tomorrow..I PROMISE...I will get going on my Easter cards. I pinky swear, even. ;-)
Thanks so much for dropping in for a look! Have a wonderful day!!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
I love how the picture pops off the page too and I'm in awe over all those letters cut apart! Can't wait to see the Easter cards.
your pages are just awesome! and great job using orange:)
this just popped out at me - great colour!
Post a Comment