Saturday, March 17, 2012

Quick Thanks

Quick Thanks by HikerCynthia
Quick Thanks, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you are gettin' your green on! ;-)

I had to whip up a quick thank you card for a friend who sent me a cookie as a thanks for sending *her* cards! I thought that was sooo sweet of her that I had to send another card just to thank her! =D

I love the yellow/blue color combo a lot. Here I used two different thank you stamps to make sure my friend got that I was thankful for the cookie!!

I stamped the thank yous on a piece of leftover white cardblank then adhered that to another white cardblank.

Very simple!


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (two white cardblanks)
Stamps: Inkadinkado (Expressions); Hero Arts (Classic Messages)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Mustard Seed, Stormy Sky)


And THANK YOU for visiting today!!

~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yellow and blue is one of my favorite combinations too. You did super on getting all these thank yous straight and having the bigger blue sentiment is really neat!

farmhouse-story said...

love the stamped bkgd, cynthia!