Friday, March 30, 2012

He Has Risen

He Has Risen by HikerCynthia
He Has Risen, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
And another Easter card!! Yesterday I had an hour or so of uninterrupted craft studio time so I pounded out all but one of my Easter cards.

I will probably say this for each card, but *this* one's my favorite! ;-)

I colored the stamp with Brush Markers, huffed, then stamped on a throw-away piece of white card blank.

I used a circle punch to cut the image out and then cut the bottom of the circle off, just under the sentiment.

Pop dots gave a bit of dimension and I was DONE! I made several of these because I really liked the way it came out.


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank)
Stamp: CraftSmart (He Has Risen stamp)
ETC: Marvy-Uchida (Dee Gruenig's Brush Markers and Circle Punch); EK Success (3D Dots)


Happy Friday--we've made it to another weekend!! =D

~Cynthia

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Simply beautiful and says it all!

Jules said...

Well done on getting all of those Easter cards done.

This one is so lovely.

A great image and the dimension you have added makes it work a treat.

I hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet, cynthia! have a wonderful easter!