I got an email the other day from Michael's informing me that there were only 12 days until Easter! Time flies when you're scrapbooking!!! ;-)
This card is heading to my nephew. He's at that age where cute doesn't cut it anymore. But not old enough for a serious card. So I just went all plain and simple on him.
I mean...who doesn't love chocolate Easter bunnies, huh???
I stamped the bunny with Black Soot Distress Ink on brown cardstock, then cut him out.
I stamped the the sentiment and adhered the little bunny.
I might have to add a bit of sparkle to his eye. :-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank); Bazzill (chocolate cardstock)
Stamps: We R Memory Keepers (Cotton Tails: Some Bunny set); Studio G (Easter set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro; Marvy Uchida/Dee Gruenig Brush Markers (Black--to color the edges of the bunny)
Have a wonderful day and Craft Happy!! =D
~Cynthia
This card is heading to my nephew. He's at that age where cute doesn't cut it anymore. But not old enough for a serious card. So I just went all plain and simple on him.
I mean...who doesn't love chocolate Easter bunnies, huh???
I stamped the bunny with Black Soot Distress Ink on brown cardstock, then cut him out.
I stamped the the sentiment and adhered the little bunny.
I might have to add a bit of sparkle to his eye. :-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank); Bazzill (chocolate cardstock)
Stamps: We R Memory Keepers (Cotton Tails: Some Bunny set); Studio G (Easter set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro; Marvy Uchida/Dee Gruenig Brush Markers (Black--to color the edges of the bunny)
Have a wonderful day and Craft Happy!! =D
~Cynthia

2 comments:
cute, cynthia! i just made chocolate bunnies last night that look like your bunny:)
Simple and sweet. My favorite kind of card! Got any tiny google eyes?
Post a Comment