
Pretty Crooked Flowers...All in a Row
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
Yeah, OK. My only excuse is that this was an experimental card anyway. Therefore, I truly cannot be blamed for the crooked aspect of it....RIGHT?
=D
I was playing around with the ScorBuddy (the ScorPal's little brother) and wanted to make a perky, flowery card.
I used an embossing folder for the flowers and highlighted them with a bit of yellow chalk in their centers.
A bit of ribbon adds pop.
In retrospect...I should have trimmed the white paper a bit to make the scene more even (left to right). I also should have lowered the ribbon, to cut across the bottom of the white paper, or cut the paper longer to hide the stems beneath the ribbon.
Supplies:
Paper: White cardstock (from stash); Die Cuts With a View (yellow cardblank)
Ink: Inkadinkado (Blending Chalks)
ETC: Cuttlebug (flower embossing folder); The Paper Studio (Ribbon Trends ribbon)
Happy Friday, everyone!
~Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment