Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy, Cheap Fish


Happy, Cheap Fish
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

Ha ha ha!! I LOVE this card!

Sure, it's just a bunch of fish, but they're really CHEAP fish!

I like to stop in at Big Lots every once in a while because sometimes they have crazy cheap scrapbooking/card making stuff.

They did not let me down on my latest trip.

When I saw this Cuttlebug die cut, I knew I had to have it. Sadly, it didn't have a price tag on it so I wasn't sure of the cost.

When I took it up to the register, after a moment of conversation with her supervisor, the cashier rang up another item, just to have something to scan.

Turns out that 'something' was only ONE DOLLAR and also a food item, so it was TAX FREE.

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT!!!

Cheap fish make me happy.

=D


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (orange and blue cardstock); Die Cuts With a View (blue cardblank)
ETC: Cuttlebug (super cheap goldfish die cut!)


Happy weekend, y'all!! I'm currently enjoying some sweet 50 degree sunshiny weather!! :-)

~Cynthia

No comments: