Monday, February 1, 2016

February Tag Time!

In whooshes the short month of February and with it is Tim Holtz's latest tag!

I went so far off the MacGyver reservation this time that my tag hardly looks like Tim's at all!  =D

You can check Tim's out here....and here's mine:



I used Tim's recipe, but I still have embossing glitter stuff all over the place!  ARGH!  ;-)



Thanks for dropping by today!


~Cynthia

2 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely! Great idea to use a bird. (Note: you put the wrong link on Tim's site. You didn't put blogspot, so the link doesn't come to your site.)

Cynthia said...

Hey, Anne, thanks for visiting and leaving a sweet comment! I also appreciate the heads up on the wrong link. Unfortunately, I have been having issues with using InLinkz on Tim's site for months now. It likes to change URLS, drop my photo and generally screw things up. This isn't the first time that InLinkz has dropped the "spot" from blogspot. I'm not sure what their problem is. :-(

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to type in the correct link and to leave a note. =D

~Cynthia