Yes way!!
It seems Sir Tim Holtz has decided to continue with another year of his amazing tags. I'm so excited! I have long loved doing these mini works of art. =D
Here's Tim's tag for January.
Here's my take...all MacGyvered up!
As always, I tried to follow Tim's recipe, but I did have to make a few adjustments. The embossed silver parts on the top and bottom are actually duct tape--the shiny kind. I just embossed and stuck it on a tag, then painted it a bit with Black Soot Distress Paint and wiped the embossed parts off. Simple!
The compass was stamped twice on chalkboard paper. The second image was cut out to layer on the tag. The bottom compass is white embossing powder, while the top image is clear embossing powder with chalk dusted lightly on it.
I added one of Tim's decorative brads with a tiny steam (train) engine inside the brad head.
And that's it for me! Thanks, as always, for dropping by! I have not been able to get my photo to link up permanently on Tim's site. (Booooooo.) So I am doubly grateful that you've found my tag!
Now, come play with us and Tim!! ;-)
~Cynthia
It seems Sir Tim Holtz has decided to continue with another year of his amazing tags. I'm so excited! I have long loved doing these mini works of art. =D
Here's Tim's tag for January.
Here's my take...all MacGyvered up!
As always, I tried to follow Tim's recipe, but I did have to make a few adjustments. The embossed silver parts on the top and bottom are actually duct tape--the shiny kind. I just embossed and stuck it on a tag, then painted it a bit with Black Soot Distress Paint and wiped the embossed parts off. Simple!
The compass was stamped twice on chalkboard paper. The second image was cut out to layer on the tag. The bottom compass is white embossing powder, while the top image is clear embossing powder with chalk dusted lightly on it.
I added one of Tim's decorative brads with a tiny steam (train) engine inside the brad head.
And that's it for me! Thanks, as always, for dropping by! I have not been able to get my photo to link up permanently on Tim's site. (Booooooo.) So I am doubly grateful that you've found my tag!
Now, come play with us and Tim!! ;-)
~Cynthia
3 comments:
Your photo does link up! Love your take on the tag
Yeay! The tags continue and you're still in there with the master :-) - I really will try to do more this year because I failed miserably in 2015!
Happy new year to you.
Sally
Wow, duct tape! I love this creative idea!
Post a Comment