Yep, it's the first of the month again. Really, where does time go?? Whoooooosh and it's a new month!!!
But that means it's also time for Tim's Tag! Check his out here.
As usual, I had very few of the supplies Tim used, so I had to go all MacGyver on it!
Tim used that fabulous, probably need it, gonna add it to my want list Texture Paste/Transparent Gloss. I went old school and used embossing ink and clear embossing powder instead. I did swipe it with just a tad of Archival Ink so you can see the pretty swirls a lot better. Really neat technique!
I also didn't have the Frosted stuff Tim used, so I stamped on the glossy paper then I stamped on some Shrink Paper--I just didn't shrink it! ;-) Tim heated his butterflies and bent them, I decided not to bend my little Chinese seals. Still..pretty cool technique.
That Tim.
He's so awesome.
=D
Thanks for dropping by today! Stay crafty!!
~Cynthia
But that means it's also time for Tim's Tag! Check his out here.
As usual, I had very few of the supplies Tim used, so I had to go all MacGyver on it!
Tim used that fabulous, probably need it, gonna add it to my want list Texture Paste/Transparent Gloss. I went old school and used embossing ink and clear embossing powder instead. I did swipe it with just a tad of Archival Ink so you can see the pretty swirls a lot better. Really neat technique!
I also didn't have the Frosted stuff Tim used, so I stamped on the glossy paper then I stamped on some Shrink Paper--I just didn't shrink it! ;-) Tim heated his butterflies and bent them, I decided not to bend my little Chinese seals. Still..pretty cool technique.
That Tim.
He's so awesome.
=D
Thanks for dropping by today! Stay crafty!!
~Cynthia
2 comments:
Another cool tag, Cynthia! Hope all is well!
I know that Tim just has unlimited access to goodies but he sure makes it tough for us mere mortals with limited budgets! No paste or frosted film for me either so I'll be joining you in improvising this month!
Sally
Post a Comment