Oh no! I can't make my usual announcement for July 1st!!
Yeah, pretty much because it's July SECOND! :-O
So I'm a day late and a dollar short on this one...heh heh heh.
Here's my take on Tim Holtz's Tag. Please check his out because I really had to go all MacGyver on this one. ;-)
When I saw Tim's tag, I though--oh this will be so easy! But hours and HOURS later, here's the final tag. I hated the first few incarnations so I kept changing and adding and coloring and and and......
It's not my favorite tag, but it's done DANG IT.
Thanks as always for stopping by. I am no longer able to post my tag photos on Tim's site, so it means a lot to me that you've found my tag!
Happy Fourth of July!
~Cynthia
Yeah, pretty much because it's July SECOND! :-O
So I'm a day late and a dollar short on this one...heh heh heh.
Here's my take on Tim Holtz's Tag. Please check his out because I really had to go all MacGyver on this one. ;-)
When I saw Tim's tag, I though--oh this will be so easy! But hours and HOURS later, here's the final tag. I hated the first few incarnations so I kept changing and adding and coloring and and and......
It's not my favorite tag, but it's done DANG IT.
Thanks as always for stopping by. I am no longer able to post my tag photos on Tim's site, so it means a lot to me that you've found my tag!
Happy Fourth of July!
~Cynthia
2 comments:
Good to see you made it before the 4th! Hope you can resolve the linking issues.....I had no trouble finding you as I'm a follower :-) doubt I'll manage to take part this month as we head off on vacation early hours of Monday on a 7 week road trip to our little cabin in France - I still need to load the car & face the fact that I'm doing all the driving as Bill will have his arm in a sling for another 3.5/ 4 weeks post surgery on his shoulder & I might even struggle to catch August but we'll see! Nice tag at the end of all the playing and I'm glad you shared :-)
Sally
I love.love.love. this tag! If Tim's version is half as good as yours, he did good! It's absolutely beautiful and makes me feel patriotic all over again!
Post a Comment