Monday, June 1, 2015

Tim's June Tag Time!!

June first already???

Another opportunity for some inky fun??

YES!!!

It's TIM'S TAG TIME!!!


Here's Tim's take on this month's creation.  Go there.  Now.  I will wait.

You back?  Good.  So you will notice some stark differences in our tags this time.  That's because I honestly had very, very few of the ingredients Tim used.

So....here's my take!

At first, I will admit, I was a bit daunted.  I had no coffee cup die cut thing nor anything close to it.

Or did I??

As I flipped through what I *did* have, I came across this cute Mason jar die cut.

And then I had to think.

And think.

And think.

Then...it came to me.  I don't drink coffee, right?  But June is beach month, right?

So I decided to head to the sea for this tag!

I die cut the Mason jar, little sand dollars and tiny starfish.

I scuffed up the jar to get a shabby chic ocean vibe there.  (Totally cool in real life, close up like.)

Then I remembered my cool crab die cut.

(I actually bought that crabby die for scrapbook documentation of crabby attitudes while traveling, but that is a whole other story.)  ;-)

So I die cut and glued and colored and distressed and Wink of Stella'ed everything.

And called it done!


Thanks so much for dropping by!  Give Tim's tag a whirl--inky fun is the best kind of fun!!!!  =D


~Cynthia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great tag!

sally said...

So I saw your tag on the first of the month....and waited until I'd finally made mine before commenting! I've managed to create with nothing beyond the same colours....

Your tag is totally different to tim's & yet works so well, I love the crab in the jar idea :-)

Sally