Yeah, OK. I really did make up my December Daily album way back in August. I find that by getting the album set up that far in advance, I don't have to feel rushed putting it all together at the end of November...or even in December!! ;-)
You can follow along with Ali Edwards and her December Daily project right here.
And, as always....and, as I am such a rebel...my December Daily is actually an Advent Daily. I start mine on the first Sunday of Advent, versus the first of December.
This is an old 6x6 SEI album. Love them. I used papers and embellishments from We R Memory Keepers' North Pole collection.
The album cover is still plain simply because (a) I haven't decided yet what to put on it and (b) I usually wait til after Christmas to decorate it so that the embellishing doesn't get worn or fall off with all the use.
Here's the first page:
Love those sweet little houses!!
Here's another. I stuck an embellishment on each page:
This is one of the pages for Christmas Day:
Here's another random page:
So that's done. I've got a whole tub container full of 3x4 journaling cards, stickers and more embellishments. Very excited and I can't wait to get started! This album will take the place of the daily junque journal thing I have going.
Are you playing along with Dec Daily this year?? I would LOVE to see what you're doing!!
Stay crafty!
~Cynthia
You can follow along with Ali Edwards and her December Daily project right here.
And, as always....and, as I am such a rebel...my December Daily is actually an Advent Daily. I start mine on the first Sunday of Advent, versus the first of December.
This is an old 6x6 SEI album. Love them. I used papers and embellishments from We R Memory Keepers' North Pole collection.
The album cover is still plain simply because (a) I haven't decided yet what to put on it and (b) I usually wait til after Christmas to decorate it so that the embellishing doesn't get worn or fall off with all the use.
Here's the first page:
Love those sweet little houses!!
Here's another. I stuck an embellishment on each page:
This is one of the pages for Christmas Day:
Here's another random page:
So that's done. I've got a whole tub container full of 3x4 journaling cards, stickers and more embellishments. Very excited and I can't wait to get started! This album will take the place of the daily junque journal thing I have going.
Are you playing along with Dec Daily this year?? I would LOVE to see what you're doing!!
Stay crafty!
~Cynthia




4 comments:
It's a new challenge to me but I think I might go check it out :-)
Sally
Looks like you're all ready for Advent, Cynthia! Can't wait to see what you fill it up with! I hope you and your mom have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Your encouragement and friendship is a blessing to me.
Hi Cynthia
Hope wonderful .. .. a really cute size album all ready and waiting for you special thoughts and memories to be added. I wonder what it is going too hold?
Hope all is good with you and your Christmas plans are coming together nicely.
Love Jules xx
now, the fun begins! have fun filling the pages up with your fabulous style and humor:)
Post a Comment