Thursday, May 15, 2014

Celine Navarro Inspiration

This page is another NSD creation.  Celine Navarro challenged us to get our mixed media on by using paints, inks, and a bit of gesso along with added textures.  She ran several of her journaling tags through embossing folders then covered them with gesso and added watery paint on top of that.

Let me tell you....FUN is the word on this one!

So out of my comfort zone but I so enjoyed the messiness!!


The photo is another shot from Santee State Park.  Most of the tags are from We R Memory Keepers.  A few splots of ink and a couple embellishments and I called this one FUN AND DONE.  LOL!!  =D

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope all you East Coasters are surviving this crazy weather!


Scrap on!

~Cynthia

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

Here at last!!!

Your page is wonderful and I love all the various elements.

I can tell you enjoyed putting this together as much as I have enjoyed looking at it.

Some fabby backgrounds there and I love the colour palette.

Hope all is good with you.

Have a lovely week.

Love Jules xx

Bonnie said...

Man, I'm so far behind on visiting blogs! I'm glad I finally caught this one with the pretty painted tags! Looks like fun!