Did you do any scrapping for National Scrapbook Day on May 3?
I DID.
I scrapped my little fingers off!!! =D
Here's one of the pages I made....
I played along with Big Picture Classes' NSD class/challenge. Ten different teachers gave a mini lesson or idea or layout to inspire us. The idea here was to create a page along the lines of Project Life, or pocket scrapping.
Totally not my style, but I had lots of fun on this page. These are some random photos from a state park I visited last month.
A bird. A grist mill grinding stone. A canal wall.
And Jules, you'll be proud of me--I used up lots of snippets!! =D
Scrap on!
~Cynthia
I DID.
I scrapped my little fingers off!!! =D
Here's one of the pages I made....
I played along with Big Picture Classes' NSD class/challenge. Ten different teachers gave a mini lesson or idea or layout to inspire us. The idea here was to create a page along the lines of Project Life, or pocket scrapping.
Totally not my style, but I had lots of fun on this page. These are some random photos from a state park I visited last month.
A bird. A grist mill grinding stone. A canal wall.
And Jules, you'll be proud of me--I used up lots of snippets!! =D
Scrap on!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
What a great layout, Cynthia! Love that green and such awesome photos!
Well done on the snippet front Cynthia .. .. very proud of you indeed!!!
Sounds like you had a brilliant day.
You said this isn't your style .. .. well I still love it. Great pictures and fabby colour combo.
I am thinking you have beautiful snippets in your collection!!!
Hope all is good with you.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment