Tuesday, March 19, 2013

View from above

View from above by HikerCynthia
View from above, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Here's another page I did with yet another Instagram photo. I used a different filter that made the gorgeous blue sky POP.

I was thinking about the sky and the clouds and the sun and wondered what the view from above looked like...hence the title.

I layered a few various papers--there really is a bit of orange on the largest page that matches that orange beneath the photo.

I also hit that wooden butterfly with some of Heidi Swapp's Color Shine.

Love that stuff. ;-)

Thanks for dropping by today!


~Cynthia

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

What beautiful paper that's so perfect with the pretty sky in the picture! Love the addition of the butterfly!

Carolyn Dube said...

And pop it did! You've pulled the beautiful blues all around your page - great composition!

farmhouse-story said...

i love your pages, cynthia! this one is so pretty!