It's March the first and you know what that means: Tim's Tag Time!!!!!!!!
Head on over to Sir Tim's blog to check out his creation because I'm telling you...I had to go all MacGyver on this one AGAIN!!
I pretty much followed Tim's recipe except for the tinsel bit.
I have no tinsel.
And I feel like less of a person because of this.
OK. Not really. ;-)
But I had to think and think and think on this one. So the only thing I could think up was pipe cleaners.
Yeah, we're goin' OLD SCHOOL all up in here!!! =D
I cut a piece of cardstock to fit behind the rabbit, then covered it with Glue Glider Pro glue. I cut up pieces of white pipe cleaner, stuck it down on the glue, then brushed it with Distress Stains (Brushed Pewter for the whole body and Worn Lipstick for his ears and tummy.)
Not exactly the look I was going for, but I kinda like the pin stripe thing going on. I have a well-dressed Easter Bunny, yo.
I hand cut the grass and used a flower left over from Tim's Tattered Floral Challenge project.
And that's it for me today! Join us over at Tim's for some tag making fun!! And thank you SO MUCH for dropping by!
~Cynthia
Head on over to Sir Tim's blog to check out his creation because I'm telling you...I had to go all MacGyver on this one AGAIN!!
I pretty much followed Tim's recipe except for the tinsel bit.
I have no tinsel.
And I feel like less of a person because of this.
OK. Not really. ;-)
But I had to think and think and think on this one. So the only thing I could think up was pipe cleaners.
Yeah, we're goin' OLD SCHOOL all up in here!!! =D
I cut a piece of cardstock to fit behind the rabbit, then covered it with Glue Glider Pro glue. I cut up pieces of white pipe cleaner, stuck it down on the glue, then brushed it with Distress Stains (Brushed Pewter for the whole body and Worn Lipstick for his ears and tummy.)
Not exactly the look I was going for, but I kinda like the pin stripe thing going on. I have a well-dressed Easter Bunny, yo.
I hand cut the grass and used a flower left over from Tim's Tattered Floral Challenge project.
And that's it for me today! Join us over at Tim's for some tag making fun!! And thank you SO MUCH for dropping by!
~Cynthia

12 comments:
I love this bunny and the whole tag too! You are always so clever and inventive! You should check the Shopping Our Stash challenge. It's tags this week. I'm sure they'd love to see it. Let me know if you want me to send you the link.
LOVE your tag Cynthia! You are sure quick this month! Am going to have to put my thinking cap on and catch up...
If you are looking for neat things for distress tags then head into the local Wally World and check out the holiday displays, after the holiday. After Christmas I found rolls upon rolls of that type tinsel for 75% off in loads of colours. The next step is to head to the storage department lol!
Hugz,
Sheree
Another great tag. Those pipe cleaners were an awesome idea!
Can you still buy pipe cleaners? Who knew.
Lovely tag.
pipe cleaners=fuzzy bunny, so creative!
Another one for my lift file... where'd you get that bunny hole? Love it - you make the best cards! Like yours better than Tim's actually... his are kind of over-the-top for me.
Hi Cynthia
A brilliant tag .. .. love how you have used the pipe cleaners .. .. you clever girlie!!!
Hope you had a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
so sweet Tim tag
hugs Pia
so sweet Tim tag
hugs Pia
awesome take on the tag!
I love love love that you used pipe cleaners for the bunny! that's totally rockin it old school!!
Wow thats so pretty! Love what you have done - fabulous colours so soft. Cx
Tinsel is so last Christmas, your bunny is perfect just the way he is
Post a Comment