Here's my last St. Pat's Day card. I didn't send too many out this year. We'll just call it lack of motivation and move on, shall we? ;-)
This one was fun and super easy.
Take a piece of white, textured cardstock and drag Distress Stains down to make stripes.
Instant flag!
I made the clover just like I did for the card yesterday--Prima paper flower and lots of spray inks.
I wanted to make the flag kind of free-form and artsy, but it came out looking messy. A little free advice? When making flags, neatness counts. =D
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (white cardstock)); Recollections (ivory card blank)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Stains (Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, Picket Fence)
ETC: Adirondack Color Wash (Lettuce, Meadow); Perfect Pearls Mist (Biscotti); Prima paper flower
Happy Friday!! I hope you have a wonderful, crafting-filled weekend!
~Cynthia
PS: The color scheme of green, white and orange is also One Layer Wednesday's challenge this week. Play along if you get the chance!
This one was fun and super easy.
Take a piece of white, textured cardstock and drag Distress Stains down to make stripes.
Instant flag!
I made the clover just like I did for the card yesterday--Prima paper flower and lots of spray inks.
I wanted to make the flag kind of free-form and artsy, but it came out looking messy. A little free advice? When making flags, neatness counts. =D
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (white cardstock)); Recollections (ivory card blank)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Stains (Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, Picket Fence)
ETC: Adirondack Color Wash (Lettuce, Meadow); Perfect Pearls Mist (Biscotti); Prima paper flower
Happy Friday!! I hope you have a wonderful, crafting-filled weekend!
~Cynthia
PS: The color scheme of green, white and orange is also One Layer Wednesday's challenge this week. Play along if you get the chance!

2 comments:
The flag just looks like it's blowing in the breeze! Hope you're having a great weekend and the weather is as nice as it is here!
love it, cynthia! have a great week!
Post a Comment