Well, I had thought that I was past the whole "Let me apologize for the seriously crappy photo" bit, but yes, I must apologize for the seriously crappy photo of this sweet CAS card.
I blame the photographer. ;-)
Anywho.
I used one of those fun Prima paper flowers, spraying it with a combination of green Color Washes and some Perfect Pearls Mist. Instant four-leaf clover! =D
While that was drying, I eyeballed the swirl placement and stamped it and the sentiment.
Done.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank)
Stamps: Studio G (sentiment); All Night Media (swirl)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
ETC: Prima flower; Adirondack Color Wash (Lettuce, Meadow); Perfect Pearls Mist (Biscotti); Glue Dot
I've got one more St Pat's card to show you and then...get this!...a scrapbook page! Woo hoo!!! ;-)
Thanks so much for stopping in!
~Cynthia
I blame the photographer. ;-)
Anywho.
I used one of those fun Prima paper flowers, spraying it with a combination of green Color Washes and some Perfect Pearls Mist. Instant four-leaf clover! =D
While that was drying, I eyeballed the swirl placement and stamped it and the sentiment.
Done.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank)
Stamps: Studio G (sentiment); All Night Media (swirl)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
ETC: Prima flower; Adirondack Color Wash (Lettuce, Meadow); Perfect Pearls Mist (Biscotti); Glue Dot
I've got one more St Pat's card to show you and then...get this!...a scrapbook page! Woo hoo!!! ;-)
Thanks so much for stopping in!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
very clever idea for the clover, cynthia!
Love that swirly stem and the how you made a four leaf clover out of the flower! Very clever!
Post a Comment