As promised this past week, here's one of many scrapbook pages I finished recently.
I was running errands downtown and I had a lot of "hurry and wait" type situations. So I made the best use of my time and took a ton of Instagram photos.
I love Instagram.
Yes I do.
You can check out all my photos by clicking over there >>>> on the cleverly titled Instagram link! ;-)
I also love black and white photography.
Yes I do.
So I printed up a few photos and followed along with Shimelle on her blog Pretty Papers. True Stories. A few days ago she had a post on making banners using photos.
Yeah, totally out of my comfort zone, but I dove in.
Love the outcome!
I have three small photos interspersed with tags. I did use the far right tag for journaling after I took the photo of the page.
I made the middle green tags using green cardstock and a background stamp. I added tiny washi tape banners. The buttons are made from a Japanese newspaper. And the letters are Amy Tangerine's.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll have more scrap pages this week and the rest of my Easter cards. You know...if I can stop scrapbooking long enough to get *those* done! ;-)
Craft happy!!
~Cynthia
I was running errands downtown and I had a lot of "hurry and wait" type situations. So I made the best use of my time and took a ton of Instagram photos.
I love Instagram.
Yes I do.
You can check out all my photos by clicking over there >>>> on the cleverly titled Instagram link! ;-)
I also love black and white photography.
Yes I do.
So I printed up a few photos and followed along with Shimelle on her blog Pretty Papers. True Stories. A few days ago she had a post on making banners using photos.
Yeah, totally out of my comfort zone, but I dove in.
Love the outcome!
I have three small photos interspersed with tags. I did use the far right tag for journaling after I took the photo of the page.
I made the middle green tags using green cardstock and a background stamp. I added tiny washi tape banners. The buttons are made from a Japanese newspaper. And the letters are Amy Tangerine's.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll have more scrap pages this week and the rest of my Easter cards. You know...if I can stop scrapbooking long enough to get *those* done! ;-)
Craft happy!!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
yep, this is fabulous, cynthia! i must be the only person who doesn't know what instagram is...i'll go check yours out:)
I love the tags and Washi tape! Great layout! I didn't know what Instragram was either. I'm so technology challenged. I don't even have a smart phone cause I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to figure out how to make a call!
Oh my... your banner is so much better!! I love it - so jealous... scraplifting you!!! I love the other fire-escape layout as well just gonna tell you here! How cool to live where there are fire-escapes! You have done an awesome job... But my very fave (after the banner I'm lifting) is the bunny card - send it to me!
Post a Comment