Happy April 1st! I can't believe we're on Tag #4 for the year already!
Check out Tim Holtz's Tag here.
As always, I didn't exactly have the supplies Sir Tim used, but I really didn't have to go all MacGyver on this one. I pretty much followed his recipe.
However, because the tags I use are smaller than Tim's tags, I did have to get a little inventive.
Take a look...
There was no room to die cut a word out of the kraft tag, so I just used a heart hole punch instead!
The little heart on the left is really cool in real life. ;-) It's a silver star doused with Mushroom Alcohol Ink. Sweet.
I love the idea for this and I just might use the recipe for some cards! =D
Thanks so much for dropping by today. I appreciate the visits and the comments!!
ETA: If you've dropped by via Tim's site, my apologies for the double photos/links. I've been having trouble for months in getting my tag photos posted there and this time my link address was wrong so I had to link up a second time. *sigh*
And ETA again: I've noticed that the CORRECT link/photo is now gone, leaving the one with the wrong address. *SIGH* I give up. :-(
Happy Easter!
~Cynthia
Check out Tim Holtz's Tag here.
As always, I didn't exactly have the supplies Sir Tim used, but I really didn't have to go all MacGyver on this one. I pretty much followed his recipe.
However, because the tags I use are smaller than Tim's tags, I did have to get a little inventive.
Take a look...
There was no room to die cut a word out of the kraft tag, so I just used a heart hole punch instead!
The little heart on the left is really cool in real life. ;-) It's a silver star doused with Mushroom Alcohol Ink. Sweet.
I love the idea for this and I just might use the recipe for some cards! =D
Thanks so much for dropping by today. I appreciate the visits and the comments!!
ETA: If you've dropped by via Tim's site, my apologies for the double photos/links. I've been having trouble for months in getting my tag photos posted there and this time my link address was wrong so I had to link up a second time. *sigh*
And ETA again: I've noticed that the CORRECT link/photo is now gone, leaving the one with the wrong address. *SIGH* I give up. :-(
Happy Easter!
~Cynthia
3 comments:
I found you anyways! Nice job with the hearts. I too don't have a lot of the items, but could use other items.
Very nice job , like the hearts too! I'm going to have to ponder this one....no spritzer for starters :(
Sally
very cool tag, cynthia! love the stitching, too! have a great weekend!
Post a Comment