Friday, August 1, 2014

Tim's Tag Time!

Yep, it's August first already--time for another installment of Tim's Tags!!

I had So. Much. Fun. making this month's tag.  Check out Tim's version here for all the details and instructions.

Here's mine:


I've got Tissue Tape, stamps, Archival Ink, Vial Label, stencil, stencil paste, Distress Inks, Remnant Rubs, Distress Embossing Powder and Embossing Ink on this bad boy.  Whatever I had...I threw at this tag!

So cool.

My deepest thanks, as always, to Tim Holtz for being the creative mind behind the tags.

And thanks so much to you for stopping by!  Have a crafty day!!  =D


~Cynthia

9 comments:

bockel24 said...

wow, it´s soooo beautiful and so very much your own design as well as leaned on Tim´s!

Rea' said...

This is beautiful ! Gave me inspiration for my tag ( I'm a Tim-Aholic ) ... it's so hard for me to not want to do his tag... but I so love this! I was just out in my craftroom looking over what I have... came back in and saw your post... WOW !!

LauraVi said...

So fast so beautiful! Love your tag!

farmhouse-story said...

glad to see you back, cynthia! LOVE this tag, too! i think tim could get some inspiration from you now:)

Bonnie said...

I agree with Lynn. Tim could get some inspiration from you! Cool tag! I can't believe it's August already! Whoosh!

Unknown said...

Girl, this is the BOMB!! I love everything you did here, good luck in the contest :)

Gerda Weiland said...

Beautiful tag !

Julie S said...

Love your tag. The blue background is really striking.

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

A fabulous tag .. .. as always!!!

Love the colours and techniques you have used and your scrummy embellishments.

Hope all is good at your end.

Love Jules xx