As always, on the first of every month, Tim Holtz posts another amazing tag for us to grab some inspiration and create! Check out his tag here.
And, as always...I have none of the supplies Tim used! I really had to go all MacGyver on this one!! =D
I used a branch die cut and a floral die cut set instead of the die cuts Tim has. But other than that, I used his recipe for the tag. ;-)
And, as always...I have none of the supplies Tim used! I really had to go all MacGyver on this one!! =D
I used a branch die cut and a floral die cut set instead of the die cuts Tim has. But other than that, I used his recipe for the tag. ;-)
And there ya go!
Thanks so much for dropping in for a visit!! Come play along with Tim and his horde of crafty minions!! =D
~Cynthia
4 comments:
So fast!!!! and beautiful!
This is gorgeous :)
I think you've captured the essence of Tim's tag, Cynthia! In fact, I like your better!
Macgyver would be proud. Great job on the tag.
Post a Comment