Saturday, March 1, 2014

Tim's Tag for March

It's March first and you know what that means!!!

Tim' Tag Time!!!!!!!!!!!

This one was such fun to make...even without 90% of the supplies Tim used on his tag!  =D


Check it out:


The sailboat, water and bird stamps are by Stacy Stamps.  I used Distress Inks in Salty Ocean (of course!) and Gathered Twigs for those.  The numbers are a Tim Holtz Stamp and I brushed it with a Distress Marker in Walnut Stain.

The stencil I used is (I think) an old Doodlebug die cut sheet of paper.  And I sprayed the stencil with Dylusions Ink because I haven't purchased the awesome Tim Holtz Spritzer yet!  ;-)

I added a bit of tissue tape--so love that stuff!  A bit of distressed seam binding at the top,  a bit of distressed hemp cord attached with the Tiny Attacher, and a fun piece of Studio Calico anchor wood veneer finish off the tag.

And there ya go!  :-)


Thanks so much for dropping in to take a look.  And if you haven't given one of Tim's Tags a try, join in!!  =D



~Cynthia

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

WOW! Love this tag! What great stamps and I love your stenciled background and the twine and ribbon!

Sue said...

Great tag! Makes me want to get out on the water!

Donna Lee said...

Oh another great stamp choice! Great tag!

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

Another great tag from you. Love the background very much.

I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

The Nonna said...

I love.love. this tag! Spring Break here so GiGi has spent the week on the beach. Your sailboat and seagulls remind me so much of that! A great introduction to warmer days.
As always your crafty eye is spot on - I'm always so appreciative of your artistry. You inspire me in so many ways.

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

I know I have commented here before but I just wanted to pop by and say "hi" and wish you a happy week.

I hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx